Long-Unused Courtyard to Finally Reopen as a Community Space
Annie Hubert, Guest Writer • April 13, 2024

Riddled with cracked cement and overgrown weeds, the courtyard that lies between Grewen and Reilly halls has been left untouched by the Le Moyne...

‘It Felt Like a Gift From God’: Le Moyne Students and Surrounding Community React to Eclipse
CMM-274 Class, Guest Writers • April 11, 2024

Amanda Wood started her day off in a taciturn mood at Le Moyne College, underwhelmed by all the talk of the big event. Monday was just any other...

Le Moyne College Responds to Surge in Campus Car Break-ins
La Quida Cummings, Guest Writer • April 10, 2024

In response to a recent series of car break-ins across campus, Derek McGork, director of Security, used a recent interview with The Dolphin to...

Spotlight: Cellist Jordan Gunns Musical Journey
Spotlight: Cellist Jordan Gunn's Musical Journey
Daniel Mondelli April 9, 2024

This Wednesday, April 10th, Le Moyne will host a performance by cellist Jordan Gunn in the Panasci Family Chapel at 7:30 pm and will be accompanied...

Flags and Acknowledgements: Le Moyne Takes Steps Toward Reconciliation with the Haudenosaunee
Isabella Allen and Carly Nicolai April 5, 2024

“We honor the Onondaga Nation, the original people on whose land Le Moyne College stands.” You may have heard this recited at school-sponsored...

Virginia Woolf’s “Orlando” Takes the Le Moyne Stage

via Le Moyne VPA

Do you want to step into a world of mysticism? A world full of love, sex, humanity, and time travel? This semester, the PAC is sharing their version of the stage adaptation of Orlando by Virginia Woolf, adapted by Sarah Ruhl, and directed by Le Moyne’s very own Maya Dwyer.

The story showcases a young nobleman, Orlando, played by Amiri Kirkland, ‘26. Orlando becomes involved in multiple love affairs — with Queen Elizabeth I, a Russian princess, and an overbearing Archduchess (just to name a few). The royal life is interesting for a while; however, Orlando is longing for something more. He starts exploring his life as a poet and a lover, traveling to stay inspired. The changing of genders and preferences shifts often, making this show both full of witty humor and a thoughtful reflection on humanity.

The cast has been hard at work over the past few months, and can’t wait to share this show with the Le Moyne community! This show is definitely one for the books; the cast is undoubtedly talented, the sets are beautiful, and the lighting has been carefully curated. So be sure to come see this fantastic adaptation of Orlando!

Performances are on February 23rd-24th, 29th, and March 1st-2nd at 8 p.m., with a matinee March 2nd at 2 p.m. at the Jesuit Theater in the PAC. Tickets are available at the box office or online.