Long-Unused Courtyard to Finally Reopen as a Community Space
Annie Hubert, Guest Writer • April 13, 2024

Riddled with cracked cement and overgrown weeds, the courtyard that lies between Grewen and Reilly halls has been left untouched by the Le Moyne...

‘It Felt Like a Gift From God’: Le Moyne Students and Surrounding Community React to Eclipse
CMM-274 Class, Guest Writers • April 11, 2024

Amanda Wood started her day off in a taciturn mood at Le Moyne College, underwhelmed by all the talk of the big event. Monday was just any other...

Le Moyne College Responds to Surge in Campus Car Break-ins
La Quida Cummings, Guest Writer • April 10, 2024

In response to a recent series of car break-ins across campus, Derek McGork, director of Security, used a recent interview with The Dolphin to...

Spotlight: Cellist Jordan Gunns Musical Journey
Spotlight: Cellist Jordan Gunn's Musical Journey
Daniel Mondelli April 9, 2024

This Wednesday, April 10th, Le Moyne will host a performance by cellist Jordan Gunn in the Panasci Family Chapel at 7:30 pm and will be accompanied...

Flags and Acknowledgements: Le Moyne Takes Steps Toward Reconciliation with the Haudenosaunee
Isabella Allen and Carly Nicolai April 5, 2024

“We honor the Onondaga Nation, the original people on whose land Le Moyne College stands.” You may have heard this recited at school-sponsored...

What’s Happening at the PAC this Fall?

The PAC at during the Fall Arts & Engagement Festival on Aug. 31, via @vpaatlemoyne on Instagram.

The Le Moyne VPA is preparing for a busy season of gothic delight, warm jazz, and out-of-the-box storytelling, and now is the perfect time to get involved! Auditions for music, dance, and theater groups will begin this week.

This semester, the Boot and Buskin theater company is producing an adaptation of the classic works of Edgar Allen Poe in a brand new jukebox musical Edgar in The Red Room. Auditions are on Sept. 5th and 6th and are open to any Le Moyne student regardless of major or class year. To prepare for auditions students are advised to bring a short monologue, but monologues will also be available upon arrival. Contact director Matt Choirini for more information at [email protected].

This Wednesday, Sept. 6th, auditions for the Le Moyne Symphony Orchestra (LCSO) will take place. LCSO is a full instrumental, orchestral group composed of woodwinds, strings, and brass that performs once at the end of the year and are part of the Music Minor. This December, the group will be performing selections from animated media such as films and video games in The Animated Orchestra! For more information email Travis Newton at [email protected].

The Le Moyne Chamber Singers will be holding auditions within the upcoming week, they are a small treble ensemble that performs contemporary and classical choir pieces. They perform twice a year. This group will also fulfill a requirement for the Music Minor. For more information contact Julia Ebner at [email protected].

Finally, the Major Arcana Fringe Fest is a collection of short works directed by students and performed by students. More information will be provided at the Major Arcana Fringe Forum taking place Sept. 8th, and performances will take place Nov. 16-18th.

The Le Moyne VPA is full of creative opportunities for students of all majors and interests, so if you are interested in getting involved be sure to join us at the upcoming auditions!