Long-Unused Courtyard to Finally Reopen as a Community Space
Annie Hubert, Guest Writer • April 13, 2024

Riddled with cracked cement and overgrown weeds, the courtyard that lies between Grewen and Reilly halls has been left untouched by the Le Moyne...

‘It Felt Like a Gift From God’: Le Moyne Students and Surrounding Community React to Eclipse
CMM-274 Class, Guest Writers • April 11, 2024

Amanda Wood started her day off in a taciturn mood at Le Moyne College, underwhelmed by all the talk of the big event. Monday was just any other...

Le Moyne College Responds to Surge in Campus Car Break-ins
La Quida Cummings, Guest Writer • April 10, 2024

In response to a recent series of car break-ins across campus, Derek McGork, director of Security, used a recent interview with The Dolphin to...

Spotlight: Cellist Jordan Gunns Musical Journey
Spotlight: Cellist Jordan Gunn's Musical Journey
Daniel Mondelli April 9, 2024

This Wednesday, April 10th, Le Moyne will host a performance by cellist Jordan Gunn in the Panasci Family Chapel at 7:30 pm and will be accompanied...

Flags and Acknowledgements: Le Moyne Takes Steps Toward Reconciliation with the Haudenosaunee
Isabella Allen and Carly Nicolai April 5, 2024

“We honor the Onondaga Nation, the original people on whose land Le Moyne College stands.” You may have heard this recited at school-sponsored...

“Ride the Cyclone” Opens Tonight!

Have you ever felt the exhilaration of amusement park rides — particularly roller coasters? Well, the Performing Arts Center hopes you will “Ride the Cyclone” with them this week!

The student-run theater program Major Arcana is showing off its adaptation of Ride the Cyclone by Jacob Richmond and Brooke Maxwell, directed by Chloe Budziszewski, with music directed by Rachael Pugh, and choreography by Isabella Allen. 

The story showcases six teenagers who were killed in a tragic cyclone accident and one robot who has the chance to bring one of these kids back to life. As the children all plead their cases with the hope that they will be the chosen one, a sense of friendship and unity grows between them. The stakes are raised when they find out that they have to unanimously decide on which member of the group to send back, leading to an intense, darkly funny, emotionally charged show. 

The cast, crew, and production team have been hard at work to create this production, and they are very excited to share it with the community! This very talented cast has been working hard to master the music and dance as well as bring their characters to life. Combined with the beautifully designed costumes, sets, and lights it’s a show that you don’t want to miss!

Shows run in the Marren Studio at 8 pm on April 3rd, 4th, and 5th with a special nighttime showing at 11 pm on the 5th. Tickets are free but seating is limited so be sure to arrive early!