Commuter Students Offer Opinions on New Faculty Parking Lot
Corinne Becker, News & Features Editor • May 3, 2024

Le Moyne’s Board of Trustees approved the construction of a new parking lot outside of Mitchell Hall during their February meeting. While the...

This years Dolphins Choice Award awardees
‘This Work We Put in Pays Off’: Students Honored at Dolphins Choice Awards

On April 14, Le Moyne’s student leaders were celebrated at the annual Dolphins Choice Awards to commemorate their hard work making campus a...

Fouad Dietz speaking to a journalism class
Transforming Le Moyne: Campus Renovation Plans Unveiled
La Quida Cummings, Guest Writer • May 2, 2024

Le Moyne is embarking on a major transformation through a series of extensive infrastructure projects aimed at modernizing the campus and enhancing...

photo courtesy of Le Moyne
Missing Out: Dolphy Day From the Perspective of a Student Athlete
Nick Nevins, Guest Writer • May 1, 2024

Tuesday, April 23rd was the famous Dolphy Day everyone looks forward to every semester. From a student-athlete’s perspective, I woke up around...

Many Small Stories Together Form a Le Moyne Tradition: Dolphy Day
CMM-374 Class, Guest Writers • April 28, 2024

LeMoyne College seniors found out Monday evening, from the newly-named “Dolphy Day king,” through an email, that the big day would be Tuesday. Some...

Le Moyne’s Annual Phintoberfest

via @lemoyne_college on Instagram

On a chilly October 14, Le Moyne Dolphins packed the quad for the annual fall hit Phintoberfest.

This year’s event featured new games and activities, including Stuff-A-Buddy plush animals, a spatter room with a photo station, and a mechanical shark. Carnival games were also included alongside pumpkin painting, courtesy of Le Moyne’s Gardening Club. Jeffry Mateo, Campus Life’s own DJ, provided the tunes for the day.

A fan favorite of the fall event, free special addition crewnecks were also given to students who lined up early to get their hands on the pumpkin-stitched apparel, and many could be seen donning the new addition to their wardrobe throughout the day.

Maria LaFleur, a senior at Le Moyne, attended the festivities with her friends, sharing that her “favorite parts were the free crewnecks, the shark ride, and the [splatter paint].”

To sustain the hungry Dolphins who ventured out for the event, Cam’s Pizza offered fresh-out-of-the oven slices, and Ma and Pa’s Kettle Corn returned for another year of students clamoring to get their hands on lemonade, fried Oreos, and popcorn.

Phintoberfest continues to kick off the chilly season in Syracuse with fun and friends and is sure to deliver again next autumn.