Campus Mass Thursday as Le Moyne Mourns Loss “That Breaks Our Hearts” – Deaths of Two Law Enforcement Officers With Close Ties to College
CMM-374 Class, Guest Writers • April 17, 2024

A Mass will be said at noon Thursday at the Panasci Family Chapel - and the flags on the Grewen quad will fly at half-staff until next week -...

Your Dolphy Day Guide: Tips and Strategies for Getting the Most Out of the Day!
Maria Randazzo, Director of the Wellness Center for Health and Counseling • April 16, 2024

All but freshman have experienced Dolphy Day so you know what to expect. Did you do it right last year, meaning you had a wonderful time with...

NASA Astronaut Jeanette Epps in action
From Syracuse to the Stars: Old Friend Marvels at Success of Astronaut Jeanette Epps
Kamilla Shahzad, Staff Writer • April 15, 2024

Jeanette Epps stands at the forefront of space exploration, embodying resilience, and intellect while breaking barriers and redefining boundaries....

Shot Clock, Precious Artifact of NBA History, at Le Moyne – But Out of View
Stephen Riale, Guest Writer • April 15, 2024

Tucked away in an unsuspecting corner of Le Moyne’s Noreen Reale Falcone library is a treasure trove of basketball history. The Syracuse...

Long-Unused Courtyard to Finally Reopen as a Community Space
Annie Hubert, Guest Writer • April 13, 2024

Riddled with cracked cement and overgrown weeds, the courtyard that lies between Grewen and Reilly halls has been left untouched by the Le Moyne...

Le Moyne’s Annual Phintoberfest

via @lemoyne_college on Instagram

On a chilly October 14, Le Moyne Dolphins packed the quad for the annual fall hit Phintoberfest.

This year’s event featured new games and activities, including Stuff-A-Buddy plush animals, a spatter room with a photo station, and a mechanical shark. Carnival games were also included alongside pumpkin painting, courtesy of Le Moyne’s Gardening Club. Jeffry Mateo, Campus Life’s own DJ, provided the tunes for the day.

A fan favorite of the fall event, free special addition crewnecks were also given to students who lined up early to get their hands on the pumpkin-stitched apparel, and many could be seen donning the new addition to their wardrobe throughout the day.

Maria LaFleur, a senior at Le Moyne, attended the festivities with her friends, sharing that her “favorite parts were the free crewnecks, the shark ride, and the [splatter paint].”

To sustain the hungry Dolphins who ventured out for the event, Cam’s Pizza offered fresh-out-of-the oven slices, and Ma and Pa’s Kettle Corn returned for another year of students clamoring to get their hands on lemonade, fried Oreos, and popcorn.

Phintoberfest continues to kick off the chilly season in Syracuse with fun and friends and is sure to deliver again next autumn.