NOT NEWSWORTHY NEWS: Girl creates tinder account in hope of finding couple to third wheel

After spending Valentine’s Day alone, Agnes Fletcher decided to join Tinder, not in the hope of finding a boyfriend or girlfriend, but in the hope of finding both. Fletcher says she would like to find a couple to third wheel with on dates, events, hanging out, watching movies, and other “couple things.”

One afternoon in mid December, Fletcher’s best friend, Leigh Massey, told her that she has seen multiple couples on Tinder looking for a third person to have a threesome with. Although Fletcher is not interested in any sexual relationships with these people, she hopes she can convince them to let her tag along wherever they go.

“Being a third wheel gets such a bad rep, but in reality, you get all the benefits of being in a relationship without any real commitment,” says Fletcher. “I want to be included and casted out all at the same time.”

Fletcher was Massey and her boyfriend’s third wheel for almost two years, but the couple had a falling out in June of 2015. Massey’s boyfriend, Jay Graham, got too drunk at a party one night and kissed a girl who was neither Fletcher nor Massey, witnesses report. The break up took a hard toll on Fletcher but after eight months of late night crying sessions and multiple tubs of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, she says she’s ready to get back out there.

“It’s hard to get over a breakup, but the best thing I think for me at least is to just put myself out there and find a new couple to date,” said Fletcher.

• NOT NEWSWORTHY NEWS: Girl creates tinder account in hope of finding couple to third wheel

The SGA Election: What You Need to Know

Top 10 Biopics of All-Time

• Arts & Leisure

Macbeth in Concert: A Bold Renewal of a Classic

President Linda LeMura Paid Less Than Former President Fred Pestello

• News & Features

Le Moyne’s Fashion Club Honors Women

Le Moyne’s First Fashion Show

Never Again

Le Moyne Baseball Using Hot Bats and Shut Down Pitching to Propel Their 2018 Season

• Arts & Leisure

“Islamic Spain: An Encounter of Musical Cultures” Review

Animal Farm Preview