Taliah Carmona, class of 24
My Breakthrough: Life as a Hard of Hearing Student
Taliah Carmona, Guest Writer • December 5, 2023

As the end of my senior year approaches, I’ve reflected on my last four years, which have been nothing but remarkable. I found myself finally...

Jones at a game versus SUNY Fredonia
From First Baskets to Lasting Legacies: My Journey to Le Moyne's Historic D1 Debut
Darrick Jones, Guest Writer • December 5, 2023

The Ted Grant Court at Le Moyne College has become my new proving ground, where the squeak of sneakers and the roar of the crowd serve as the...

A full commuter parking lot on campus, Lot C and CC
Alleviating the Parking Headache at Le Moyne
Corinne Becker, News & Features Editor • December 5, 2023

To say parking is a pain at Le Moyne is an understatement; between closed lots, tickets on windshields, and unauthorized vehicles taking up spots,...

Social Media and Self-Esteem: How to Manage Social Media Use
Mai Al Janabi, Staff Writer • December 1, 2023

Social media usage is often linked to self-esteem issues and mental health concerns, but given the advent of social networking sites, avoiding...

The Launch of the New Gender, Women, and Sexuality Center
Danny Mondelli, Assistant Editor in Chief • December 1, 2023

On October 18th, Le Moyne unveiled its new Gender, Women, and Sexuality Center in Reilly Hall. The event was organized by Dr. Farha Ternikar,...

Between the Bookstacks

Happy National Library Week!

Celebrate National Library Week (April 8-14) by visiting the Noreen Reale Falcone Library. You can pick up some tasty sweets and treats, take a picture of yourself (and your friends) as a librarian and write your favorite quotes about libraries on the wall!

If you can’t make it over to the library, participate in our library quote contest! Send a great quote about libraries to Kari Zhe-Heimerman ([email protected]) by Friday, April 13. All appropriate entries will be entered into a drawing for prizes! If your quote is especially perfect, the library will ask you for permission to post it on our website for all to see.

Le Moyne Annual Student Art Show 

Le Moyne College will host the Annual Student Art Show in the Wilson Art Gallery of the Noreen Reale Falcone Library. The exhibit opens on Friday, April 13, and will run through Friday, May 11, and can be seen during regular library hours. The exhibit will be composed of a diverse collection of student art, including sculpture, painting and photography. Each reflects the variety of experiences and sources of inspiration of the individuals who created them.

An opening reception will be held in the Wilson Art Gallery on Friday, April 13, from 4-6 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.

Le Moyne Book Club

Come join our discussion of “The City of Light” by Lauren Belfer from 7-9 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18. We will meet in Study Room A, upstairs in the library. Coffee and snacks will be provided.