Weekly Horoscopes

More stories from Molly Murphy

Weekly Horoscopes
September 6, 2018
Weekly Horoscopes
April 25, 2018

Aries (March 21-April 20) You’re in for a fierce reality check this week but don’t let it dampen your spirit. Keep a positive perspective on things and use this time to get some honest feedback. Take all the criticism you can right now and use it to relight your fire and fuel your growth from here on out. Don’t let anything stop you.
Taurus (April 21-May 21) You’ll be feeling especially homesick today so take the time to call the people you’ve been missing. If home is a place for you, try to schedule some time to visit soon. If home is a person, see if they can come shake you out of your rut.
Gemini (May 22-June 21) Take time for yourself in this post-Valentine’s blur. Whether you spent the holiday with your love or by yourself, it’s important to take some alone time. Do some self care and spend the day with a hot shower, a good meal, and an activity you enjoy. It’ll refresh you for another long week of dealing with people.
Cancer (June 22-July 22) Things that require a lot of attention, like applications and projects, will start causing a lot of stress and tension in your life. Clear your mind and apply the focus to what matters. Make sure to lean on the people around you. Your allies will take care of you so make sure to take care of them as well.
Leo (July 23-August 21) You feel like you’ve been stuck in a rut so why not try something new? Whether it’s a new restaurant, hobby, class, or just a new YouTuber online it will be fun to find something new to be passionate about. If you’re lucky, it may even banish your boredom for a while.
Virgo (August 22-September 21) Now is the time to invest in your community. You will only be in this place exactly as you are for so long. Familiarize yourself with the world around you and get involved as much as you can. Plant yourself into the lives of others like a tree and let your roots nourish them. Make a memory that will last.
Libra (September 22-October 23) This is the time to get ahead of the game. Work hard and take control of your studies before midterms hit. You have a tendency to wait until the dead of night to start your work and the lack of sleep will hit you hard and fast this time. Knuckle down and get things done and you’ll have plenty of free time later.
Scorpio (October 24-November 22) The tides are starting to turn for you and things are finally starting to work in your favor. Don’t let this luck pass you by. Now is the time to take risks and aim high. You’re a planner so you’ll be happy to see things are starting to go according to your plans. Apply for jobs, scholarships, and whatever else crosses your path.
Sagittarius (November 23-December 22) Things have been rough for you lately and it’s been hindering your progress both emotionally and professionally. The only way to truly succeed in academics or in your career is to make sure your house is in order. Talk to a counselor, friend, or family member and make an active effort to work through the haze. Your mental health and your performance will thank you.
Capricorn (December 23-January 20) Don’t let small things get to you. Don’t let big things get to you either. Not everything is the end of the world so try not to dwell too much on the dark spots. Learn to let go. Sometimes things are just as simple as they appear.
Aquarius (January 21-February 19) Now is not the time to rush things. If something doesn’t go you way, don’t jump to any conclusions. Slow down and work things out rationally. Not everything is quite as bad as it seems so don’t take a gamble on anything when your head and your heart are at war.
Pisces (February 20-March 20) Forgive yourself and the person you’ve become. You may not always handle everything well and your emotions can rule you from time to time but you have to remember you are only human. You can only survive so much. Don’t punish yourself for your shortcomings, celebrate them. You’ll be surprised how much lighter your heart gets.

• Weekly Horoscopes

Between the Bookstacks

• Weekly Horoscopes

John McCain, Maverick and Leader

• Weekly Horoscopes

Christopher Robin: Nostalgia at its Finest

• Weekly Horoscopes

The SGA Election: What You Need to Know

• Weekly Horoscopes

Top 10 Biopics of All-Time

• Arts & Leisure

Macbeth in Concert: A Bold Renewal of a Classic

• Weekly Horoscopes

President Linda LeMura Paid Less Than Former President Fred Pestello

• News & Features

Le Moyne’s Fashion Club Honors Women

• Weekly Horoscopes

Le Moyne’s First Fashion Show

• Weekly Horoscopes

Never Again

Weekly Horoscopes