More stories from Molly Murphy

Weekly Horoscopes
October 22, 2018
Weekly Horoscopes
October 5, 2018
Back to Article
Back to Article

Aries (March 21-April 20) Patience is priority this week, with people, with projects, and with yourself. Don’t take your frustrations out on other people or on yourself. Remain calm and make a plan. Outline everything you need to accomplish and stick to the list.

Taurus (April 21-May 21) You’re getting homesick with the end of the semester so close and yet so far. Focus on the present and think of the summer as your reward for nailing your finals. Keep your mind here for a few more weeks and then you’re homefree.

Gemini (May 22-June 21) You’re naturally meticulous, which is good considering you’re starting to think seriously about internships and business opportunities. Take notes from your peers, colleagues, and teachers. It’s important to have these things recorded when you go over your options later.

Cancer (June 22-July 22) Work isn’t everything, especially when your mental health and happiness is on the line. Sometimes you just need a day off. Rearrange your room, watch a movie, get some Starbucks, whatever will keep your mind off responsibility for a few hours.

Leo (July 23-August 21) Some serious communication needs to take place between you and your friends/significant other. Make your expectations clear and make sure you know theirs. Don’t assume they know how you’re feeling without an honest conversation.

Virgo (August 22-September 23) Your ambitions are finally starting to rewind. High standards are good to have and striving to meet them will work out in your favor. Don’t push yourself to the point of pain and don’t take stumbles too hard, but take the time to celebrate your achievements.

Libra (September 24-October 23) Don’t be so angry about change. No one is the same person they were five years ago. Expecting yourself and other people to stay the same forever is unrealistic, unfair, and frankly, selfish. Stop restricting yourself. Explore, be weird, and don’t be afraid to reinvent yourself.

Scorpio (October 24-November 22) Don’t try to be someone you’re not. If you feel the need to put on a show to impress people, or grab their attention, it’s time to find some new hobbies. Try to expand your horizons and find things to enjoy just for yourself. You should also make peace with the fact that it’s not always about you.

Sagittarius (November 23-December 22) Unexpected expenses are on the horizon this week. This could be extremely disheartening and may force you to put some things on hold until you have more cash. You need to be practical, pay the price, and move on. The sooner you can get back to work the better.

Capricorn (December 23-January 20) It’s time to get serious about your health and wellness. Make it your summer goal to kick your bad habits for good. Stick with your diet and exercise plan for longer than a week. Try to find new ways to motivate yourself too. Rewards on the weekends are a good way to do this.

Aquarius (January 21-February 19) Someone will offer you some pretty useless advice after pointing out your flaws this week. Ignore this person. You’re already hyper aware of your shortcomings and you don’t need to dwell on them, or break your neck trying to remedy them. You know yourself better than any outsider could, so do what works for you.

Pisces (February 20-March 20) Mistakes mean you’re growing up. Everything that goes wrong is another step towards a happy ending. Try to keep a positive attitude about these things and don’t self destruct when you slip up. Anything less than total success does not make you a total failure.

• Your Horoscope This Week

New Grant from McNeil Family Goes Towards New Risk Management and Insurance Major

• Your Horoscope This Week

Le Moyne College Occupational Therapy Department Hires New Chair

• Your Horoscope This Week

Playwright Kyle Bass Speaks at Le Moyne

• Your Horoscope This Week

Foery Hall Custodial Staff No Longer Cleans Suites’ Bathrooms

• Your Horoscope This Week

Penny Wars Relies on Loose Change to Fundraise for Hurricane Relief Efforts

• Your Horoscope This Week

Le Moyne College hires Rochelle Robinson, Violence Prevention Educator, after receiving a Grant from the Department of Justice for Sexual Assault Prevention

• Your Horoscope This Week

48 Hour Film Project

• Your Horoscope This Week

Craft Talk and Reading with Poet Gabriel Fitzmaurice

• Your Horoscope This Week

Inclusivity and Bias at Le Moyne

• Your Horoscope This Week

Educating the Whole Artist